Renting a car in Marrakech and get out of the city to explore Marrakech surroundings or other regions in Morocco is not a difficult process. Moroccan roads are generally quite safe and except some specific desert tracks and some mountain trails, all the rest of the roads in Morocco are in quite good driving conditions.
For Marrakech Car Rental you need to chose the best vehicle that suits your needs, either you want a city car or a powerful 4X4 to roam the Sahara Desert on self drive. Exploring Morocco on your own is the est way to experience the country on in full independence.
You can chose to have your car delivered at Marrakech airport or in front of your hotel or riad in Marrakech. Contact the company for full rental procedures and meeting / car pick up point in Marrakech.
There is a company called Fox Cars that has the following available cars and 4X4 to be delivered in Marrakech: Logan Dacia 1.4 – A/C; Logan Dacia 1.4 – no A/C; Hyundai i10 – A/C; Hyundai i10 – no A/C; Toyota Land Cruiser 100 – A/C; Mitsubishi Pajero – A/C.
Toyota Land Cruiser
Depending on the quantity of days you wish to rent a car or 4X4 departing from Marrakech, prices start as low as 35 Euros for a nice new Dacia Logan, and 120 Euros for a brilliant 4X4 Toyota Land Cruiser.
Contacts for Marrakech Car Rental
- Fox Cars – Car and 4X4 Rental in Morocco
- Phone: +212.678.010.570 Mr. Mimoune
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Rent a car Marrakech
Road distances from Marrakech, Morocco
- Marrakech to Ouarzazate = 206 km
- Marrakech to Casablanca = 240 km
- Marrakech to Essaouira = 260 km
- Marrakech to Agadir = 260 km
- Marrakech to Zagora = 365 km
- Marrakech to Fez = 485 km
- Marrakech to Erfoud = 510 km
- Marrakech to Merzouga = 560 km